Your everyday CCG governance query service for £1 per day.
Submit New Query (existing subscribers).
- 24/7 online query portal
- your unique access code to operate the query portal
- personalised telephone response to all queries usually on the day, always within 5 working days
- no query limit
- discounts on other services
- corporate subscription available on request.
- Can a nurse be the chair of the CCG?
- Can a PCN clinical director be on the governing body?
- Is the audit committee chair allowed to be a member of the PCC committee?
- Does the SoRD have to be appended to the constitution?
- What’s the maximum term of office for a GP GB member?
- Can the Remuneration committee make decisions about pension issues for GPs?
- How many GPs should we have on the governing body?
Whilst this service does not include legal advice, we can provide insight into, and assistance with, common (including NHSE legal and policy) interpretation of CCG governance and constitution requirements.
- Governance reviews
- Support for constitution re-write/ review
- Elections/ other membership ballot e-portal
- Governance workshops and training
- £365 for 365 days (+VAT)
- Pay by invoice (with PO number) or bank transfer