ThiNKnow was established in 2014, originally to provide support to NHS organisations and those who have an interest in health. We also work with the boards of other organisations and have recently supported several charities and arts based organisations through our charity programme.
We have particular expertise in governance and corporate matters, and provide support to boards, governing bodies and other leaders to develop their organisations, understand what is going awry in their organisations and help them improve their governance arrangements including preparing for regulator assessments.
We have a national reputation as leading experts in CCG governance and were trusted by NHS England to re-write the model constitution and supporting guidance for CCGs in 2018.
We enjoy working with new organisations and those wishing to establish or develop new partnerships and help them with governance arrangements, strategy and business development and programme management advice. We are proud of our interest in leadership development, particularly for clinical and aspiring leaders. Feedback on training and facilitation we provide is always excellent and clinicians in particular enjoy the participative style that we adopt to deliver what can sometimes feel like rather dry content.
Being small, we offer excellent value for money but there is no compromise on quality. We offer a highly tailored approach and use our extensive, collaborative networks to benefit our clients, giving you access to the best expertise in an affordable way.
ThiNKnow can help you if you are:
- Looking for a cost effective service to improve your governance, to build effective partnerships or to develop your next or current cadre of leaders
- Wanting explore new ways of working together, perhaps in partnership, a federation or collaboration.
- Wanting to undertake a quality or governance review, perhaps in preparation for an inspection or after an incident.
- A board or management team seeking an independent review or assessment of an issue unfolding in your organisation.
- An organisation from the health sector wanting to engage with the NHS in a different way in order to increase your sales or improve your market penetration